Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm not good at this blogging thing...

I wish I had more time to sit and update this blog...... I feel awful for not making time to do this. Things (as always) have been super busy! October seemed to fly by but we did have a great time. We managed to make time in our busy work schedules to meet up with friends and enjoy some Texas Rangers Baseball! I am so proud of our Rangers and I can't wait til the 2011 Baseball season! Go Rangers!
We also spent many weekends in Austin for UT football! Our Longhorns aren't doing that well but.... I do enjoy our visits with Seth's parents. October also brought my Granny's 75th Birthday and my sister is no longer a teenager!! 1 more year til Nat will be celebrating her 21st birthday and I will be "trying" to celebrate my 30th! We are trying to plan a trip to Vegas for the big events!! Other than that, Seth and I spent our time working long hours and losing MUCH needed sleep!!
I can not believe that the Holidays are right around the corner. Only 9 more school days til Thanksgiving break!! I am in need of a break. I also need to get a jump start on my Christmas shopping. I don't have a clue what to buy people. The older we all get the harder it becomes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment